Monday, 23 January 2012

Gong Xi Fa Cai!



Yes, the Year of the Dragon is here! It is my year! I am a Dragon myself - It the only animal that is legendary in the 12-year cycle of animals which appears in the Chinese zodiac.

According to some websites 2012 is the Year of the Water Dragon. This must be right, it is raining so much right now. Which means no fireworks tonight to wake my boys up - yeah!

By the way, I am a fire Dragon. According to Wikipedia it's motion is upward and it's energy is expansive. It is associated with Summer, the South, the colour red (associated with extreme luck), hot weather, and daylight.

Sounds like I have extra energy being in South East Asia where it is summer all year around with hot weather and bright daylight!

Gong Xi Fa Cai everyone :)

Bring it on! I am feeling extra positive abut the Year of the Dragon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment