Wednesday, 7 September 2011

Three months already!?

I have heard lots of people say "with your second one everything goes very fast" - YES IT HAS! Luca is already 3 months old today.

We just cannot believe how fast the time flies and the speed he is growing. He is very healthy with his legs and neck very strong. He is almost able to support his neck by himself. And pushing himself up with his legs whenever he gets chance - even when he is feeding. If I put him in the car seat without the seatbelt he tries to turn himself or I should say tries to get out of the car seat. He is very sociable - loves chatting to people and smiling.

I wanted to do something to celebrate this day so we spent the morning at the yacht club. Luca loved his extended no nappy time very much. While he was in a good mood I took some photos. One of my friends gave me a book called Mamarazzi - Every Mom's Guide to Photographing kids when Luca was born and I have been reading the book and learning tips.

Here are some of the photos I took today.



Well this one didn't really come out the way I wanted it. I wanted his little toe to be more in focus... but I thought it is still very cute of him looking at his own toe : )



The hair - everyone comments on his wonderful "mohawk" and it is still growing!



The fresh air put him into a deeeep sleep.



He has a wonderful smile and now he can laugh with sound!



And he love love loves eye contact with people.

I tried to take brothers photos but as you can see Oliver wasn't really helpful today. So this was as good as it got.



Can you see Matthew and Luca squinting the same way?

The toughest months have gone - now it's time to enjoy seeing my boys grow further!

No comments:

Post a Comment