Tuesday, 20 September 2011

First day at ASA

The school offers a great variety of ASA (after school activities). You name it, they have it! Hip hop dancing, scrapbooking, lego, photography, animation, football, just endless activities are offered.

There is one activity available to the very little ones - swimming. I enrolled Oliver in this as we no longer go to the swimming lessons in the morning.

Yesterday was his first lesson. It is a very small class so far (the teacher told us there might be more coming later in the term) - only two of them and a teacher! Great ratio ha!?



It was the first time Oliver went to a lesson without me or Matthew, so a little bit hesitant but in the end he had a good time (I think). The class is only 30min so by the time he got used to the water and the teacher a bit it was time to get out - and of course he wanted to play more! There will be another class tomorrow I hope we can see more smiles from him : )

No comments:

Post a Comment