Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Big TV mummy!

Oliver went to the movies for the first time last week with Lucas and Linnea. He has seen Cars (the original one) so he knew what he was going to watch and was very very excited. We weren't too sure if he could sit still for the entire movie though, but no problems at all. Matthew came home and told me he was just sitting there with his eyes wide open!

He enjoyed it so much that he has been talking about the big TV for the rest of the week. So I thought it would be nice for me to take him to the movies this time and spend some mummy and Oliver time!

Aynur (Muhammad's mom) and I had some coffee and a chat before the movie. The boys were very excited and looked so cute holding their hands together, bouncing to the movie theater.



I couldn't get Oliver to look at me as there was a little TV behind me showing previews of Cars2...



The theater was pretty much empty, only 8 of us in it. We were in the new theater which was very cosy and clean. And guess what? Oliver just sat on my lap for the entire movie! I actually bought him a seat but he was too light to sit on the chair, it kept flipping back... poor little man.

I really enjoyed being with Oliver alone and eating salty popcorn :) It was a lovely afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment