Last weekend Matthew was in Australia so I was left with our two boys for three days. Plus our amah (maid) is away in the Philippines for two weeks (we have to send her back every two years). So I got to experience what it is like to be a mother of two in a real life context. To be honest I still didn't complete some of the tasks normal mums would do - like watering the plants, ironing husband's shirts etc etc. But at least I did clean the house a little bit, did the washing, did the dishes, cooked three meals a day and looked after my gorgeous two boys all by myself (I can imagine you are laughing at me already!).
After the weekend I really felt I am spoiled to get lots of help from our amah and husband being at home lots.
I am sure I can survive in a real life situation but it is nice to be in this bubble for the time being...
Wednesday, 3 August 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment