Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Arabic lunch

Today Matthew took me out for a lovely Arabic lunch. It is strange to find such a great restaurant which I have not yet tried after being here for almost 3 years. Matthew has been there before with friends and knew what to order, they were all so yummy!
To my surprise Oliver ate quite bit of the food. He tried lamb shawarma, tabouleh salad (which was more like parsley salad to me), falafel and daddy's mango lassi.





I really enjoyed the food and the fact that we were not in the aircon but weren't sweating at all. I am sure we will be going back there soon : )

2 comments:

  1. was this sugar and spice near the river>> steve and i used to go there.. but i thought it had shut down!!
    great Houmous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Tina it is Sugar and Spice, and they are still going! I agree the Houmous was really really nice!

    ReplyDelete