Friday, 28 January 2011

CNY celebration @ Geckos

Today we celebrated Chinese New Year with our little ones at Geckos. Of course Oliver was dressed accordingly for the event.
He was in an extra good mood this morning and enjoyed the photo shoot before heading out to Geckos.



I am not sure where he got it from but when I try to take photos, he says "cheese" and puts his index finger up, just like Japanese people do when they take photos (they do a peace sign but I think it is still a little bit advanced for him, maybe when he turns two he can do it?).



Unfortunately we got to Geckos a little bit late but still got to enjoy the festive decorations and some CNY food.





Oliver was just busy paparazzi-ing himself with the camera most of the time.



More CNY celebrations are coming up next week, stay tuned : )

No comments:

Post a Comment