Phew finally I am sitting in front of my computer. The last three weeks were the busiest, craziest times we have had as a family. We managed to pack up our well-loved Brunei house and fly over to the freezing Japanese winter (Matthew is in Singapore, working).
There were lots of things happening during the last few days of our Brunei time and of course since we got here to Osaka. I didn't realise I haven't been back here for almost one year!
Unfortunately three of us got a bad flu as soon as we got here and are only now getting back to our normal state. Oliver has been missing his Brunei house and his friends. Poor little man is so confused... It is taking him a long time to settle and feel at home.
I have lots and lots to blog about. Photos make things easier to look back and see what happened in the last few weeks. I will see how much I can blog about while Luca is asleep and Oliver is happy playing with his cousins :)
I will backdate the posts according to the dates.
(I am not sure what I will call my blog as we left Brunei and we are no longer Brunei Roses... Any suggestions?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment