Friday, 16 March 2012

Back in Singapore

Yes we are traveling again! We are going on a 4 day cruise to Penang and Phuket from this Sunday out of Singapore, so time to leave Japan for a while (we will be back in early April for a big family gathering).

I am getting used to travelling alone with my two boys but my lovely husband kindly booked us on a Singapore Airlines flight so that I don't need to do any transiting :) We haven't done a long flight for a long time so I had to make sure they were tired before we got on the plane.

I accidentally found this wonderful facility at the terminal in KIX. The boys were so happy and our waiting time for boarding disappeared painlessly and very quickly.







On the way out Oliver got a little gift from the place - cute origami watch :)



Traveling on a legacy airline was a great idea. All the cabin crew were so helpful and caring. Oliver was entertained by kids movies and even got kiddy size headphones. And the best part was this huge kiddy meal yum yum!





Luca was asleep for a reasonable amount of time so I enjoyed my lunch and watched a movie. I am so used to doing short flights so 7 hours was a bit too long. But we are back in Singapore at "daddy's house" and we will have lots of fun in the coming few weeks. We will have lots of catch ups with our Brunei friends :) Cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment