Wednesday, 14 December 2011

End of term party

It was Oliver's last day at school for this term. Got teachers presents in the bag, ready for the last day!



Us parents were invited to join in on Santa's visit to nursery and the end of the term party in the classroom. I don't think Oliver knew it was the last day but he certainly knew Santa was coming to the party! He was very excited and was telling me about Santa over breakfast.

The children shook the bells to invite Santa into the room, and a few minutes later we heard HO HO HO...



Some children were screaming from excitement and others were shaking seeing this strange person in the costume.
Oliver was the latter, he ran to me and told me we should go home NOW. I managed to convince him that Santa won't come close and he doesn't have to go and sit on Santa's lap. I think Oliver is scared of those who do not look human?

Anyway he decided to stay away from him. Bless him...



The party kicked off and all the children got so much food! I just couldn't get over the amount of food we had for the little ones party, it was bring a plate but ended up filling the whole table!





I made some Christmas fruit sticks:



Angry birds were dressed in Christmas colours too:



Luca and Oliver with Mrs. Kristine and Mrs. Budi:



At the end of the party we watched a slideshow of what the children have been doing in the classroom during this term, which was very nice. Oliver could recognise all his friends names!

Oliver came up a couple of times:





We weren't sure Oliver about starting nursery this little but we are glad we did. He has grown so much and enjoyed classroom activities and making new friends. Now he will be on holiday for the next 3 weeks. I hope I can occupy him as much as school can.

Happy holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment