Oliver is now big enough to use his special Christmas cup too! I bought them last year but he was too little then. It is a pity he doesn't drink warm drinks here in Brunei. If we were in Japan we would be having some milo or hot milk.
Sunday, 4 December 2011
Christmas cups
During the month of December we use our Christmas cups for a cuppa.

Oliver is now big enough to use his special Christmas cup too! I bought them last year but he was too little then. It is a pity he doesn't drink warm drinks here in Brunei. If we were in Japan we would be having some milo or hot milk.

Oliver is now big enough to use his special Christmas cup too! I bought them last year but he was too little then. It is a pity he doesn't drink warm drinks here in Brunei. If we were in Japan we would be having some milo or hot milk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment