Monday, 11 July 2011

Great time with A-chan and Ji-chan

To our surprise Oliver is very comfortable (after having a 3 month break from seeing them) around my parents. He had a great time playing with Ji-chan (grandpa) in the garden while I had a nice sleep-in this morning.

We had a few things on the list this morning. As mum and dad brought the official document Luca needs to get his Japanese passport, we first got Luca's passport photo done. Unfortunately he was asleep when we took him in to the photo shop so the photo didn't turned out that cute : ( We didn't waste any time, took it into Japanese embassy in town straight away - it is so handy to have an embassy here, his passport will be ready in 2-3 days!

Since it is located right across from the New Mosque we went and had a look around both inside and outside. They told us the Mosque will be closed for the rest of the week (I think it is due to the Sultan's birthday coming up on Friday) - lucky we went there today.

We had lovely Italian lunch together and the boys dropped mum and I off so we can get some special treatment - we got head, shoulder, back and foot massage done at Zen Spa. I haven't been there for a long long time but after being back there again today I must visit there more often. It was heavenly good - I fell asleep so deeply... zzz...

Today Oliver made "fish shape pizza!"





In the evening we went to Muara beach for a little walk. Oliver just loved being back on the beach and of course had a ball running around in the playground there.







Mummy, mummy beeeeeaaaach!!





Luca was there too:



To finish up our busy day we had a nice Japanese dinner at home.



Tomorrow I will be staying with Luca in the morning while others do the monkey boat and Kampung Ayer trip. I am glad my parents are enjoying being on holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment