I love Christmas time when I can decorate our house with Christmas trees and lights. In Japan we decorate our house with lots and lots of window lights so that the whole house is lit up nicely during Christmas. Here in Brunei I concentrated on decorating inside the house. We had a good festive feeling thought out December. Today it was time to put them all away for New Year. Before doing so I thought I would take photos of Oliver in front of the tree with his Christmas presents. He was very proud of what he got!

Our tree and happy Oliver

All mine!
He loves the present you gave him Caroline and Richard, he is chewing on it all the time. (I am not sure its the purpose of the ornament you gave him) And we love ours thank you very much, we are so looking forward to claim the winery tour voucher next month!
Thank you Kylie for sending him the bumbo table. He can put his toys on the tray now.

Oliver chewing his toy in his bumbo chair&table
Glad he likes it. Aeroplanes are good things for chewing on. We're looking forward to taking you on your superfun tour!
ReplyDelete