By the time I stopped thinking about it, it was already Christmas time to choose another present for him.
Our neighbor Nathan (who is Boel's husband from Taupo NZ) has been talking about road biking to Matthew and encouraging him to buy one. Matthew was quite interested in but worried about the cost of the bike etc.
So Misuzu made a decision and off we went to the only shop in Brunei where we can buy proper bikes. Matthew was not sure if he would like biking since he hasn't done any before but I was determined that it will be good for him as he can exercise anytime he wants and gets to ride with other groups of people.
This is it!
Since he got his bike he has done some rides with his biking mates. On Sunday last week he participated in Universal Access and Human Rights World Aids day 2009 HIV Awareness tour.
They biked 50ks from 6:30am! (as it gets pretty hot here in Brunei)
When he got home I was surprised to see another brand new bike for me that Matthew won at the event!!! Now we can bike together!! (I think he needs to participate another one to win a little bike for Oliver)
.jpg)
Boel put a posting in her blog about this:
I promise I will get some photos of Matthew riding his bike soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment