Thursday, 16 August 2012

Catch up with an old workmate

Jin and I worked together for 7 years or so ago before I left Japan for Brunei. We drove around lots of places visiting all the different golf courses for business most of the time. Matthew and Jin get along very well too and our great friendship has continued until today.

The last time we saw Jin and Tomo was when they were waiting for their first baby which was 3 years ago.

This time we managed to organise a family catchup. I chose this playground my sister took me once. It is in a very quiet mall and not many kids normally so I thought a perfect place for a long needed catchup!

Jin and Tomo now have two boys like us, Takumi is 3 and Kou is almost 1. Oliver and Luca were both excited to see their new little friends.

We had the whole place to ourselves!







They loved being on this train - daddies had a hard time pulling them around tho :)



Always a hit - ball pool!



Luca was going very strong!



Oliver tried baseball:



After a good play we had some lunch together. It went better than I thought considering 4 toddlers all being boys!

Jin and Tomo:



Matthew and Kou:



 One last ride together - Takumi and Oliver:



It was a pity as the boys finally got comfortable with each other but we had to go... I hope our next catch up will be much earlier than 3 years. Thank you Otsubo family for driving so far to see us. We had such a great time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment