I've never been to the salon before but it always looked very clean and nice. My friends told me they do nails quite well too. So I booked us for a foot reflexology.
When we were told to sit down on a very comfy leather chair, two men appeared! I've never had my feet done by a male therapist except for one occasion on a street in Taiwan! Mako started to giggle and we just thought it was so funny - Us in a nice salon with two old men.
They were very very good tho. Mako fell asleep halfway through....
Once the massage was done Mako and I hit Orchard road for some shopping. We thought the kids will have a nap in the afternoon so better to leave them with my lovely husband.
And for sure it made a difference. We zoomed between and around the shops and came home with some nice new things!! I even bought a new top :) Happy Happy days for mummies :)
No comments:
Post a Comment