When we got to the stadium the parade had just started:
All the special forces marched in their uniforms:
The detail was amazing:
It was such a hot day, I hope these people got some water after the parade...
From where we were we could just see the Sultan!
The mosque looked extra beautiful today...

It got too hot just standing there so we decided to walk to the waterfront. I was so glad we did that walk as we saw other aspects of the parade:
Colourful drinks
Army truck:
Happy Bruneian kids - they were just gorgeous:
Luca was very popular among them:
We encountered RBA crew too:
We had a little walk along the waterfront and took some photos:
When we came out from a cafe after having some cold drinks, the parade was nearly over - luckily we didn't miss the formation flying.
Look Lucia! Planes!!
I am so glad we stayed an extra day to see this special event. This added extra memories of Brunei for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment